- Learn SEO fundamentals
- Understand key SEO terms and strategies
- Maximize visibility in search rankings
- Practice on an actual project
- Understand the big picture of digital strategy
- Maneuver around social media platforms
- Excel in growth hacking
- Learn to use key tools
- Execute on an actual campaign
- Increase social media presence
- Be proficient in revenue sourcing
- Learn tools to manage cross channel marketing
- Become versed in strategic implementation
Engage in ProSky’s project-based learning series —TREAD— and gain vital professional skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate and respond to a real-world complex question, problem, or challenge. Each series is carefully crafted to teach you skills needed for a particular project such as Prototyping, Branding, Non-traditional Market Research, SEO, UI Design, Financial Models, Customer Personas, Business Intelligence, and more! We bring in coaches who are top players in their respective industries to give you unique insights and tools to help you be successful in your current project as well as your future career!
Networking is considered the most effective way of finding a job—particularly in challenging economic times. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics,
of all jobs are found through networking. Networking is an ongoing process of relationship building that may result in a variety of opportunities opening up for you, including possible job opportunities throughout your lifetime and is an effective way to learn about various career options and gather advice for achieving your goals. You will also have the unique opportunity to build relationships with students from other universities.